HOBCON 10.10.10. “IMPERIA” : INTERSCHOOL FASHION COMPETITION
CANE Events, an event organizing company, which gave you the ever famous hobcon 2009, satin eclipse and aicon, is now giving you more as they present to you HOBCON 10.10.10. “IMPERIA” : INTERSCHOOL FASHION COMPETITION. Please check below for qualifications and contest details:
- Must be currently enrolled in a school institution in CEBU.
- 2. Creations should be wearable, original and unreleased to the public. Judging will be based on the designer’s ability on the expression of the EMPIRE INSPIRED DESIGN and interpretation of the theme, which is IMPERIA, originality of the design, and overall workmanship of the pattern and sewing.
- You cannot submit the same creation to another contest or any event, nor use the creation entered in another contest.
- Designs that are malicious and too revealing are prohibited. Designs that deemed inappropriate for minors are strictly prohibited. Scantily clad and/or sexy designs are allowed but not encouraged. Keep in mind that this is a family oriented event.
- CANE EVENTS reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants/Designer who ignores and/or violates any of the aforementioned guidelines.
- CANE EVENTS will not be liable for copyright infringement. The Designer will be responsible for every work submitted.
- Design drawings submitted will not be returned.
- Designers are responsible for Briefing and directing their Models for the Fashion. They are also required to provide their AVP for the Fashion Show.
- Fashion Show starts at 6pm. All Models should be ready and at Backstage at least 30 minutes before the show.
10. CANE EVENTS has the right to use the submitted designs for advertising, promotional and exhibition purposes. The personal information supplied is only used to contact applicants in respect of this competition and to announce the result. Personal information will not be used for any other purposes.
11. CANE EVENTS gets exclusive rights to the winning designs. The artist keeps ownership of the submitted designs and may archive his/her own design in a portfolio or personal collection but the artist may not sell or reproduce the design for commercial purposes.
12. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless CANE EVENTS, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, claim, injury, cost or expense whatsoever which may occur as a result of participating in the Contest. The Winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use the winning Entry Design, the Winner’s likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information and/or statements about the Contest for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
13. CANE EVENTS reserves the right in it’s sole discretion to disqualify any participant who is found to be tampering with the entry process, to be acting in violation of these official rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner , or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and CANE EVENTS reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Judges’ decision is final and cannot be appealed.
15. Criteria for Judging :
Appearance, fit, and fashionability: 30%
Originality and Relevance to the theme: 30%
Quality of Material Used 10%
16. Prizes :
Grand Price: Php 8,000 plus trophy
A. Submit the design drawing and plane illustration as a set
Place the design drawing on the top and plane illustration on the bottom and staple together at the top left corner
B. Design Drawing
Entries are to be drawn in color on paper conforming to the following dimensions 😦 A4 Size) 297 × 210.The category should be specified in the lower right corner. The theme and back style illustration on the left side and samples of each material used attached.
The designer’s personal profile is to be written on a postcard-sized piece of paper and attached to the back of the design drawing.
- 2. Date of birth and your age on October 10, 2010.
- 3.Current address
- 4.Name of current school or place of employment (please be specific)
- 5.Telephone number (and cellular telephone number if applicable)
- 6.E-mail address
D. Submission of Entries
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 10, 2010 by Midnight
No comments yet.
- american idol
- Ayala Center Cebu
- BENCH model
- Blogger on the SPOT
- brian gorrell
- call center
- catholic feast
- CBS Partner
- Cebu Beach
- Cebu Bloggers Society
- Cebu Coffee
- Cebu Events
- Cebu Institute of Technology
- Celebrity News
- charice pempengco
- cover girl
- discovering cebu
- Friend Request
- from internet
- good side
- holy week
- influential blogger
- inspirational story
- leap year/day
- mail story
- my love
- naruto shippuden
- Naruto Shippuuden
- new year
- Out of topic
- Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010
- Pinoy Boxers
- playboy philippines
- Sarah Geronimo
- sho lace style
- skin allergy
- SM City Cebu
- tagalog language
- the author
- Thomas Beatie
- tree man
- Vice Ganda
- World Bloggers Day